Hey Family!
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Christmas as a missionary is way fun. (I have posted this video before but Taylor worked at this vineyard in September and this is also a great Christmas story.) These are definitely some times that i'll never forget.
I hope you all had a great Christmas. Christmas as a missionary is way fun. (I have posted this video before but Taylor worked at this vineyard in September and this is also a great Christmas story.) These are definitely some times that i'll never forget.
At the past Christmas Zone Conference we had, President Gelwix introduced our new baptismal goal for 2012. The goal is 1. He talked a lot of the power of 1 and how much 1 baptism can bring. The goal is 1 baptism per companionship per month. So that makes 100 baptisms per month for the mission, which brings us to 1200. But president is not looking at the goal as 1200, but as 1. And it makes it seem so much more feasible. Just as if we were fishing in a big lake, we are more likely to catch fish with 1000 fishing rods, than with 2 rods. So we got to get all the members fishing poles in this work and get their help. It doesn't seem that hard that out of an entire ward, there is only one person they need to find each month.
I know that people are ready each month in each area for baptism. And we just gotta all work together to find them.
Take Care!
Love,
Elder Gygi
No comments:
Post a Comment