It's been a super great week here in the mission field. Miracles seriously happen every week. I just love being a missionary.
We got transfer calls on Saturday. I always forget to tell you when transfers are. But Elder Neeley and I are staying again. I love Elder Neeley. I could seriously stay with him my entire mission and be okay with it.
This new missionary age is crazy. Elder Neeley and I were asked to look for new areas to open (for missionaries to serve in) in the stake. So we found like 7 new areas to open. Apparently our mission is just going to get a ton more missionaries. I'm super excited.
Oh yeah, so this past week we went to knock on a door of a lady who we invited to be baptized earlier but it wasn't a super solid commitment she gave us. But we went over to see how she was doing. And she immediately opened the door and said, "You know, I’ve been thinking. And I decided that I want to be baptized." It made me think that sometimes us missionaries aren't very patient. We need to learn to let the spirit work on people and give them a little more time.
Last week we asked a member to pray to know who she could share the gospel with. We came back and followed up and she said she found who she needed to share with. She invited this lady named E. and her family to listen to our message.
We ended up teaching this family the other night and set baptismal dates with them. I seriously love the members here. They help us out so much. They are the reason for our success. And each member is entitled to receive revelation about who they can share the gospel with. I love it.
Take care this week!
Love,
Elder Gygi


No comments:
Post a Comment