| Boys will always be boys... |
It's been a pretty good week here in the mission. I'm excited for Thanksgiving this week. We have it with an Americano family so it will be nice and traditional, different from last year, hahaha.
So we had an awesome miracle this week. Our investigator I. got baptized last Sunday, and before that her mom and little sister were against it and didn't wanna get baptized. But we had faith that something would work out. So we go to talk to them a couple days ago and the mom said, "I can really feel a difference in the house now that I. is baptized. I want to feel this for myself now too." So she will be getting baptized this Saturday along with D., the younger daughter.
We also have the baptism of their neighbors this Sunday. They were the ones where the mom asked us if we could teach her kids. And they're progressing like crazy! They love reading and praying as a family every night.
Thanks for all the support!
Love,
Elder Gygi
No comments:
Post a Comment