Friday, January 11, 2013

77 New Trainers


Hey Family!

We've had a ton of fun being missionaries this week. It's just a great time to serve the Lord. I love going out on the streets to talk to people. I think it's so much fun to meet new people. We did a lot of street contacting this past week and have plans to do a lot this week, too. There are certain areas that we can go and talk with so many great potential investigators.

The mission will be changing a lot here soon. By the end of February our mission will have 77 trainers. So right now President Gelwix is having us focus on teaching our missionaries to be trainers, to help prepare them for the future.

Our zone is doing great. We found 47 new investigators this past week, which is an unusually high number in the history of our zone. Now Elder Ewing and I are focusing a lot more on our area, rather than the zone. Elder Ewing is great. I really enjoy my time being with him. He's from Logan, Utah, and has been on his mission exactly one year. We are loving our area. I'm not going to lie, our area of the Ceres 3rd branch is seriously the dream area of the whole mission. There are over 40 taco trucks on one road in Ceres. It doesn't get better than that. We even went to the pulga this morning. (It’s like a.... Mexican fair where they sell super cheap stuff.) It's seriously the best.
Logan, Utah

The Lord is in control of this work. I know that to be true, and that nothing can stop it. I know that each one of us is a tool in His hands to help further His work here on earth.

Love you all!

-Elder Gygi








No comments:

Post a Comment