Monday, March 25, 2013
April 7th Celebrations
Hey Family!
So this morning my companion, Elder Nieves, flew to Argentina. I am no longer in a trio companionship. I'm just with Elder Aiken now. He's great. I'm super excited for the rest of this next transfer.
It's definitely getting a lot hotter now. It's high 70's low 80's almost every day. It's good weather for walking the streets and knocking doors.
We found some great new investigators this past week. One of them is named Hector. He and his less-active mom walked into church last Sunday and said that they just wanted more church in their lives. So we set up an appointment to teach Hector the lessons. And last Thursday we had our first appointment with them. We taught him the apostasy and restoration. He had heard it before, as well as the mom. But, they said that this time they heard it they felt something different inside of them. We identified the Holy Ghost, and invited him to pray to know if these things were true. He accepted a baptismal date for the 7th of April. (or THIS 7th of April.... He may have even forgot that this date is his 21st birthday!)
So yeah, things are going great! Love you all!
Elder Gygi
PS....anyone can now email me! my email address is taylor.gygi@myldsmail.net. I'd love to hear from you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment