Hey Family!
It's been another amazing week here in the California Fresno Mission. I love this mission. Elder Nieves is doing great. He's learning a ton, and accepting all the training well.
Transfer calls were on Saturday. Elder Scoffield will be leaving, and Elder Aiken will be coming here to replace him. I'll miss Elder Scoffield, but I'm excited none the less. I had a great time helping Elder Scoffield, teaching him how to be a district leader. He is now going to be a zone leader with Elder Frost down in Porterville!
Elder Aiken has been on his mission about 4 months. He was in the Mexico Leon Mission, but got sick and reassigned here. He just got here on the plane with Elder Nieves two weeks ago. So I'm super excited. President Gelwix called me to be a leadership trainer and a new missionary trainer again. So I'll be training Elder Nieves as a new missionary, and I will be training Elder Aiken to be a district leader. I'm super excited for this transfer. The only thing I'm nervous about is the area. I haven't really been here long enough to know the area super well. So I'm pretty sure I'll struggle getting around the cities in this area. Especially because we cover 14 cities!
Love you all!
bye...
Elder Gygi
New experiences from this week:
1- I killed my very first chicken
2- Saw snow on the mountain tops! (But no photo)
3- Met "Martha"-the very nice pit bull
4- Our dishwasher exploded
5- Ate my first shamrock shake at McDonald's
6- Made 5 goals in our big multi zone activity playing soccer :)
7- Met snowball the dog hahaha
8- Found mom's cars :)
9- Played baseball with some kids
10- Saw the orange cove firetruck
11- And...got another water tower
No comments:
Post a Comment