Monday, April 29, 2013

Farewell Testimony

Door Contacting?

Hey Family!

I got to go back to Selma yesterday (Circadian Rhythm Day) for the baptism of Celeste! It was seriously awesome.  I'm so happy she got baptized. That's another interesting story I’ll have to tell you about how we found her. 

We had a great zone conference with all of the four Fresno zones. I received a ton of revelation. I got to see Elder and Sister Wilson there! (Lori's cousin Karla from Rupert, Idaho.) The worst part was when I had to go up and give my farewell testimony because it is my last zone conference. I never get nervous or shake when I speak, and I was sweating so bad. I was up on the stand next to Elder Petersen just talking about how fast it had gone by. It seems like there are a lot of "tomorrows", but sooner than later, there're not going to be anymore "tomorrows". I'm just grateful for this time I've had to serve. (We received a letter from President Gelwix today letting us know his release from full-time missionary service is May 22, 2013; time does go by quickly.)

Good news though, we are teaching like 4 pregnant ladies, and they are all having their babies right now. So, now we'll be able to have better lessons with them! (What does this mean?)


We had fun doing Mormon Helping Hands on Saturday. We cleaned the Fresno River from trash, hobo's, and shopping carts. It was a lot of fun. 

Take care this week!

Love, 

Elder Gygi

Elotes!!!

No Mail :(


No comments:

Post a Comment