Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Policía de Inmigración
Hey Family,
I don't know what's happening to Madera. I think the immigration cops are everywhere. I've been asked multiple times this past week if I was policía de inmigración. And I told them, "No, sir, you do NOT need to pull out any identification, I’m just here to talk to you about God". I think it's super funny every time it happens though.
We have an amazing new investigator named Amador. He's seriously the best. We gave him 2 Nephi 31 to read in between our appointments. Let's just say we came back for our appointment and he knows it better than I stinkin’ do. He asked us to question him, and he even started QUOTING scriptures from it. CRAZY. He will for sure get baptized here soon. Hopefully he is married to the lady that lives there though.
Thanks for all the support that you give me!
Love,
Elder Gygi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment