![]() |
| What's up with Taylor? |
Tomorrow we have a huge multi-zone conference. Elder Colliger of the 70 is coming to tour our mission. I'm super excited to meet him tomorrow. It's a conference from 2PM until 10PM!
I've been sick for the past week with something. It's some sort of bug that I got. Probably from eating mystery Mexican food. Anyways it's not fun and I’ve lost 20 pounds. But it should be gone here pretty soon. I just hate waking up feeling sick all day.
We were definitely blessed with the spirit this week. We went over to teach Gaby (Angelo's Mom who is deaf) and were praying that she would be able to understand a little bit of what we were teaching. I seriously don't know how we pulled it off, but we were able to teach her about prophets and the importance of having one on the earth. And she actually understood it! There is no way we could have taught her without some heavenly help there. It was seriously a miracle in my eyes. And I can teach a “Follow the Prophet” lesson in sign language now!
Their whole family has agreed to be baptized on the 19th of November. They always talk about it and are so excited. They always argue about who gets to be baptized by who. And we have to remind them that it doesn't matter because it just matters that person has the authority to do it. I seriously love this family. I'm now seeing how I can truly have love for the people I teach. I feel so close to this family as if they were my own. Aide even was in the primary program!
Elder Haddock is way cool! He's super super funny. He's from Bountiful, Utah. Whenever Spanish people say his name they struggle way worse than they do with my name. And it usually comes out as "Elder Hotdog?" It's so funny. I laugh every time. He's been out for a year and a half. We teach really well together.
Anyways...that's the week I had. Lots of teaching and we had a lot of finding this week too. We even had 10 investigators at sacrament meeting yesterday!
Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Gygi


No comments:
Post a Comment