Tuesday, August 14, 2012

migraine [ˈmiːgreɪn ˈmaɪ-]



em·e·sis  (m-ss)
n. pl. em·e·ses (-sz)
  1. The act of vomiting.
  2. n the sudden expulsion of gastric contents through the esophagus into the pharynx. The act is partly voluntary and partly involuntary. See also vomiting.
[Greek, from emein, to vomit; see wem- in Indo-European roots.]

Sorry for the short letter today. I've been super sick throwing up all day. I've been sleeping pretty much the whole p-day. But I love this new area. Ceres is seriously the best ward in the mission. And Elder Neeley is amazing. This zone is the highest baptizing zone in the mission. We have 3 baptisms planned in the Ceres Ward for this weekend. I'll let you know more details next week. Sorry, I just don't feel so hot right now.

Love,
Elder Gygi

Poor Taylor, being sick.

Post script: My heart breaks watching Taylor when he is ill. He has had migraines since he was 3 years of age, the kind that makes him sick to his stomach, that he should sleep it off for hours in a dark room, the kind that parents want to endure for their children. But even with the debilitating side of the migraines, Taylor has always persevered in things that needed to get done. I love his dedication, his drive, his commitment to do difficult things even when he feels so poorly. You continue to amaze me, Taylor. We pray for you daily.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment