Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Prepared Through Trials

Hey Family!

Elder Frost
Everything's going great this week. I went on a lot of exchanges this past week. Last night I went on an exchange with Elder Frost. We had so much fun. There were some things happening in the branch he is serving in, so I had to go in as a secret agent thing hahaha it was funny, cuz the only reason I was there was to get information from the members.

We also had zone leader council this past week down in Fresno. It was super long, but a lot of great information.

While I was on one of my exchanges with Elder Tautioli we were tracting in a trailer park. We saw this lady sitting by a fence and the spirit immediately hit us both like a truck to go talk to her. So we go talk to her and she kinda waved us off and said "no English" so we start talking in Spanish and she was really surprised.

All of her family comes out and all the sudden we're sitting down teaching like 6 people. We find out that the husband and two brothers got deported to Mexico the other week and they were taking it pretty hard. So we teach the atonement and how that is the answer to all pain pretty much. And it was just an answer to their prayers.

I just love finding people just like that who have been prepared through their trials to receive the gospel. I really do know that the Lord guides us to his children in small and simple ways.

Take care!

Love,

Elder Gygi





No comments:

Post a Comment